TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, you should not visit or use the Site.
Your personal details
You agree that any personal information you provide to us through the site is accurate and up to date as merchandise will be only sent to the Paypal address.
Accessing the Site
If you register an account with us, you should ensure that your login details (including any user ID, password or other piece of information that forms part of or security measures) is treated as confidential and is not revealed to anyone else.
Your right to use the Site
You must not copy, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from the Site. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, or any graphics from our website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it (including the "look and feel" of the Site). These rights are protected by laws.
All of our designs have been hand picked.
All Metal Posters shown on our Site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Metal Poster you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if that is the case.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To purchase Products through the Websites, the process is as follows:
- You must select the Products you wish to either customise or order and add them to Your basket.
- When you choose to go to the checkout, You will be guided through the checkout process. If you want to correct any errors You have made, you can do so during this process and We encourage You to check carefully as You will be unable to make changes to Your order once submitted.
- Your order is placed when You click on the "Confirm order & Pay" button at the end of the checkout process, an automated message will appear on the Website immediately after You have placed Your order subject to full payment been made.
- We will send You an email confirming that We accept Your order.
Personalisation Of Products
- This clause 2 will only apply to the extent that you use the Metal Plate Pictures Website to personalise Products.
- By uploading or submitting images or text and graphics (including an image, design, logo or word/phrase) ("Artwork") to personalise a Product on the Metal Plate Pictures Website, You confirm that you have the right to do so and that the Artwork does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
- You must not upload or submit any Artwork for customising a Product on the Metal Plate Pictures Website that is inaccurate, infringes anyone's rights (including intellectual property rights). You are not infringing any third party's trademark (whether registered or not), or breaching any duty of confidentiality to any third party..
- By uploading or submitting Artwork on the Metal Plate Pictures Website You grant Us a licence, to use freely as we see fit.
- Please note that this includes the right to modify the Artwork in order to conform it to the requirements of the Product you have ordered.
- You will have no rights in the digitalised Artwork files which we create when You upload or submit Artwork on to the Metal Plate Pictures Website. We will own all rights in such Artwork files and You have no rights or interests in such files.
- We will endeavour to reproduce the colours of the Artwork with the print colours on the Products as closely as possible. We will choose the closest colour match possible but We are unable to guarantee that the colours will be an exact reproduction of the Artwork. All personalisation of Products ("Personalisations") are completed by hand. As such, We will endeavour to position the Artwork on the Product exactly as You have designed it on the Canvas Art Pictures but We are unable to guarantee that the positioning will be an exact reproduction of Your Product design. You will not be able to reject or return Products on these grounds except to the extent that You feel that the Product no longer materially conforms to.
- Where You choose to personalise a Product with Artwork, the quality of the Personalisation will be dependent on the quality of the Artwork We receive. Images may be uploaded in jpeg, jpg, gif, bmp, ai, eps, ps, pdf, png, psd, svg, tiff and tif format. Any other format such as Word documents cannot be accepted. We recommend that all Artwork is at least 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) but We will endeavour to contact You if We feel that the Artwork quality would not give a good end result. If We do so, You will be given the opportunity to upload/submit a new version of the Artwork or to confirm that You are happy for Us to proceed with the original Artwork. If We cannot contact You, We may proceed with Your order, or wait until We receive a response from You (at Our discretion). We will not be responsible and/or liable where the Artwork is poor quality and therefore the end Product (so far as the reproduction of the Artwork is concerned) is not of a high standard, regardless of whether We have contacted You or not. You will not be able to reject or return Products on the basis of the quality of the Personalisation where the Artwork You uploaded or submitted to Us was not of satisfactory quality.
- We aim to provide you with a quick, high-quality personalisation service. Please double-check your order on screen to ensure that all the details are correct before submitting your order as once it has been submitted, you will be unable to make changes. It is up to you to ensure that any material you have uploaded/submitted for inclusion on a Product is correct, and (for example) spelt correctly. If you notice a mistake with your order in your acknowledgement email, you can contact us on 01482 653790 but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend Your order at this stage.
- We will deliver the Products to the address specified by you when placing your order (the "Delivery Address") so long as you provide a valid address for delivery. The delivery method we use may depend on the Delivery Address and the number of Products You order and delivery practices may vary from one carrier to another.
- We aim to deliver Products within the indicative timescales shown on the Website. However, time is not of the essence for delivery or performance and, we will use reasonable efforts to let you know and give You an amended delivery estimate. Where you select express dispatch and we are unable to deliver Products in accordance with the times given.
- We will notify you by email when the Products are dispatched to let you know what date the Products will be delivered.
- Please take care of the Products when you receive them. The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- If you order more than one Product, We may deliver the Products in multiple instalments.
- The price of the Products are as published on the Website when We receive Your order.
- Prices for the Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order You have already placed.
- We accept payment by, PayPal. Please be aware that Our acceptance of Your order is conditional on receiving full payment for the Products and therefore We will not process Your order until payment has been received.
Discounts And Offers
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the discount or offer at any given time.
- You do not have a legal right to cancel Your order where You have ordered personalised Products or where You order Products. The Products on the Merchandise Stores Website are deemed to be personalised products as they are made on a bespoke basis and have been designed as personalised by yourselfs.
- Where You are a consumer and place an order for our Products (i.e. Products that You choose from the Metal Plate Pictures Website), You have a legal right to cancel Your order without giving any reason at any point within 14 days of the day after You receive the Products.
- Products are often made and despatched within the working day of Us receiving Your order. Therefore, unless You exercise Your right to cancel immediately after placing Your order, it is unlikely that We will be able to stop.
- You must let Us know that You wish to cancel by contacting Us
- You must return any Products delivered to You to Us (at Your own risk and cost) within 14 days of notifying Us that You wish to cancel by sending them (by recorded delivery or courier) to :
Returns Department175 Westella Road, West Ella, HU107RP
The Products must be returned unused with the original packaging.
- Where You choose to cancel Your order, We will ordinarily refund the full purchase price of the products within 14 days. We recommend that whenever You return a cancelled Product to Us, You do so either by recorded delivery or courier so that You have proof of posting.
- We warrant that the Products that We supply will materially comply with the main characteristics stated in their Product description on the Website (the "Description"). Please note that Colours and appearances of Products and Artwork on computer, tablet or mobile device screens may vary slightly and may not accurately reflect the Products or the Artwork delivered. Any slight variations in the colour of the Products (including slight variations in the colour of Artworks) will not count as a material deviation from the Description. Please also make sure that You are happy with the measurements given on the Website for Products before You place Your order as sizes differ between brands and a problem with the size of Products will not count as a defect or fault unless the Products differ materially from the sizes given in the Description.
- If You are not happy with the quality of a Product, feel that there is a fault with a Product, or believe that a Product does not materially comply with its Description, please contact Our customer services team on 01482 653790 or by submitting an enquiry on the 'Contact Us' form of the Website. We will inspect the Product and if We accept that there is a default, fault or material variation from the Description We will either replace it or refund the full purchase price for the Product.
- Your right to a refund or replacement will be conditional on the defect or fault not having been caused by usual wear and tear, deliberately or accidentally, or by Your negligence and that the Product has not been misused, altered or repaired without Our approval and is subject to You returning the Product to Us at the address set out.
- If, on inspecting the Product, We find that there is no defect, fault or material deviation from the Description, We will contact You to let Youknow if this is the case and You will be required to collect the Product or pay for Us to re-deliver the Product.
- Whenever You return a Product to Us because You believe it is faulty, defective or does not comply materially with its Description We ask that You do so either by recorded delivery or courier so that You have proof of posting. We will not be responsible for any Product that is lost or damaged in the post.
Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable to You for any delay.
Information About Us
- We are Metal Plate Pictures (for And Behalf OF Metal Plate PIctures Limited) of 175 westella road westella HU107RP at any time between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, firstname.lastname@example.org